How to redeem vouchers and use coupons|Sandi Kruise Inc.
How to Use Vouchers or Coupons
Step 1: Selecting a course:
- Click on “Purchase Courses” from the options on the left side of the website
- Select your State
- Choose the course you are purchasing from the list
- Select the course format you want and click “Buy”
- You must log in on the next page, or create a new account.
- Click “Checkout” once you are logged in and you have the correct item in your Shopping Cart
- Under the area where it verifies your billing address you will see a “coupon/voucher code” area, this is where you will type in the voucher number or coupon code you have received
- Click checkout; the voucher/coupon will take off the discount from your order total
- Enter billing information (if applicable) and then click on the option to view your receipt
Step 2: Completing a course
- Click “Go to My Courses” on the far left, or on your receipt
- Log-in once more
- Find the course you want from your list of “Available Courses”
Certificates of Completion will be emailed to you in 1-2 business days where allowed by the state. All other certificates will be sent via US Mail. CE Credits will be reported within 1-2 business days where required by law. Please check the FAQ/Help page to learn if we report your credits or if you must self report.
*Agents are responsible for any state fees associated with credit reporting. These fees are included in the cost of the course, and are not covered by the voucher.