Kruise Help Center How do I get credit in another state for the course that I took?
@pple point of arrow  Sandi Kruise Insurance Training

 Your Best Choice for Insurance Education
Call us Toll-Free

Buy Courses
Vouchers / Coupons
CE Subscriptions
LTC & Partnership
CFP & PACE Credit
Securities Training

Go To My Courses
View My Account

What's New?
About Us
Help Center
Job Opportunities

Login Status  Login Status

Not logged in

» Login

Shopping cart  Shopping cart
0 Product(s) in cart
Total $0.00
» Checkout

Join Our Mailing List

For Email Marketing you can trust


Welcome to the Help Center

How do I get credit in another state for the course that I took?

Many agents want credit for courses, usually regarding Long Term Care, in various states.  This is called "reciprocity."  If you are an agent who wants to sell Long Term Care in more than one state, we have put together a subscription just for you!  This subscription includes all of the LTC required courses and tests for every state that we are approved in for LTC!  This is called the NAIC LTC Subscription.  For more information on this product, click HERE.

If you have already completed a course and wish to get reciprocity in another state, you can take the certificate of the completed course and take it to the state's Department of Insurance that you wish to get the credit in.  They can either approve or deny the reciprocity request.  Sandi Kruise Inc does NOT grant reciprocity in other states, as only that state's DOI can approve this.

Additional articles in this section...
  1. How do you report credits to the state?
  2. How long does it take for my credit to be submitted to the Department of Insurance?
  3. Rush Grading or Reporting
  4. What are state filing fees?

Secure Website

Home - Courses - Checkout

© Copyright Sandi Kruise Inc

Sandi Kruise Insurance Training is a nationwide provider for Insurance CE and California Pre License courses .