Kruise Help Center New Hampshire
@pple point of arrow  Sandi Kruise Insurance Training

 Your Best Choice for Insurance Education
Call us Toll-Free

Buy Courses
Vouchers / Coupons
CE Subscriptions
LTC & Partnership
CFP & PACE Credit
Securities Training

Go To My Courses
View My Account

What's New?
About Us
Help Center
Job Opportunities

Login Status  Login Status

Not logged in

» Login

Shopping cart  Shopping cart
0 Product(s) in cart
Total $0.00
» Checkout

Join Our Mailing List

For Email Marketing you can trust


Welcome to the Help Center

New Hampshire

New Hampshire State Requirements

Updated: 12/13/2013

Continuing Education Hours

  • Producers: 24 CE credit hours biennially.
  • Multi-line and Workers Compensation Adjusters: 20 CE credit hours biennially.
  • Life Settlement and Public Adjusters: 15 CE credit hours biennially.

Course Subject Requirements

  • Producers must complete at least 3 but no more than 10 hours in Ethics
  • Agents wishing to sell LTC must also complete a 8-hour LTC requirement prior to selling LTC products. The LTC requirement counts towards the completion of the basic CE requirement. By the end of each consecutive renewal period, agents must complete a 4-hour "refresher" state-approved LTC course to continue selling LTC.
  • Producers may not take courses approved for adjusters only.
  • Multi-line adjusters may take courses approved for multi-line or workers comp.
  • Workers comp adjusters must take 20 hours of multi-line courses and 10 hours of workers comp courses.
  • Public Adjusters must take public adjuster courses only.
  • All New Hampshire property insurance producers must complete a one-time course related to the NFIP Flood requirement. The producer licensee will receive three hours of continuing education credits for completion of this course.

Continuing Education Compliance Date

60 days prior to license expiration.

License Renewal Date

  • For producers, license expiration dates will be the last day of the birth month that occurs at least 13 full months, but not more than 25 months, from the effective date of the license, expiration dates will be every 2 years thereafter.
  • For Adjusters the license renewal date is 10/1 biennially.
  • CE must be completed 60 days prior to license expiration to avoid penalty.

Type of courses accepted for CE Credit

Internet courses, Independent self study courses, Computer-based training courses or classroom.

Carryover Requirements

Not allowed.

Course Repetition

Credit will not be given for a course that is repeated within a 2 year period.

Final Exam

Self-study final exams are not required to be monitored.


  • Newly licensed individuals who passed the license exam receive an automatic credit of 30 hours to apply to the first compliance date.
  • Individuals with any of the following licenses: auto physical damage/mechanical breakdown agent, motor vehicle warranty agent or title insurance agent.
  • Individuals with a limited or restricted license that the commissioner as declared exempt.
  • Individuals holding limited lines licenses for which an exam is not required.
  • Non-residents (if they comply with their home state requirement).

Method to Certify Completion

You will be able to print your certificate of completion online once you have completed your exam. The course provider submits credits earned to CE administrator (Promissor) with $2.00 per credit hour, per student. Licensee pays $2.00 per credit hour and keeps original certificates of completion (CEA-2) in files.

Roster Fees

A roster fee of $1.00 per CE hour is required to process course completion hours in New Hampshire and will be added to the order upon checkout.


Effective January 1, 2011: Nonresident multi-line and workers' compensation adjusters are exempt from CE based on the state in which they reside or their designated home state.

Nonresident public adjusters that do not have a continuing education requirement in their resident state must complete 15 hours of approved NH continuing education.

For Additional Information Please Contact:

New Hampshire Insurance Department
Licensing Division
21 South Fruit Street Ste 14
Concord, NH 03301

Phone: (603)271-0203 or (877) 224-0227
Fax: (603) 271-7029


State Website:

To check the status of your CE credits for your state:

*You will need to provide your name and SSN or NH License Number*
Go to

  • 1. Under, "Find Other Services" click, "Continuing Education Tracking Services"
  • 2. Select, "New Hampshire Insurance" from the pull-down menu
  • 3. Scroll down to the CE-Licensee services heading and click, "Licensee Course Transcript"
  • 4. Input your SSN or NH License number and the first 5 letters of your last name. (If last name is less than 5 letters, input full last name)
  • 5. Click, "Submit"

Additional articles in this section...
  1. Alabama
  2. Alaska
  3. Arizona
  4. Arkansas
  5. California
  6. Colorado
  7. Connecticut
  8. Delaware
  9. District of Columbia
  10. Florida
  11. Georgia
  12. Hawaii
  13. Idaho
  14. Illinois
  15. Indiana
  16. Iowa
  17. Kansas
  18. Kentucky
  19. Louisiana
  20. Maine
  21. Maryland
  22. Massachusetts
  23. Michigan
  24. Minnesota
  25. Mississippi
  26. Missouri
  27. Montana
  28. Nebraska
  29. Nevada
  30. New Jersey
  31. New Mexico
  32. New York
  33. North Carolina
  34. North Dakota
  35. Ohio
  36. Oklahoma
  37. Oregon
  38. Pennsylvania
  39. Rhode Island
  40. South Carolina
  41. South Dakota
  42. Tennessee
  43. Texas
  44. Utah
  45. Vermont
  46. Virginia
  47. Washington
  48. West Virginia
  49. Wisconsin
  50. Wyoming

Secure Website

Home - Courses - Checkout

© Copyright Sandi Kruise Inc

Sandi Kruise Insurance Training is a nationwide provider for Insurance CE and California Pre License courses .